Did you know that the music coming from a Piano is not from its keys but from the strings that are present under the keys? The white and the black keys play different notes and together they form a melody. Piano acts as a source of relaxation to the mind and body. It relieves you of stress and soothes your thoughts. Learn Online Piano Classes with Oak Groves.
- Introduction to Music.
- Understanding the instrument.
- Hand and finger movement.
- Working on speed.
- Working on postures.
- Basics of Music – Rhythm and Melody.
- Rhythmic notations of notes, chromatic scale, etc.
- Understanding Genres like rock, funk, blues, etc.
- Covering a couple of super easy songs/tunes.
- Understanding Triads, Chords, Scales, Arpeggios.
- Basic music theory concepts like staff notation, key, time, signature, etc.
- Learning songs with a higher difficulty level.
- Working on advanced techniques of the instrument.
- Introduction to Concepts of Composition.
- Analysing songs to create own songs and tunes.
- Working on Improvisation.
- Covering more difficult songs.
- Singing along with the instrument.
- Techniques of understanding and playing any song you hear.
- Advanced compositional techniques.
- Create complex and beautiful songs.
- Introduction to production.
- How to digitally use a DAW to create, record and produce.
- Learn notes and notations of music.
- Learn the difference between the keys and the music they create.
- Ability to understand the music and read it.
- Ability to create music.
- Ability to play different songs and symphonies on the Piano.
- A keyboard/Piano
- Open mind.