Imagine dancing your heart out that you forget you are exercising? This usually happens when you are doing Zumba. A super effective and super fun alternative to traditional fitness sessions. Zumba is a Latin-inspired dance workout that is now one of the most popular group exercise classes in the world. Yes, you heard that right. But wondering why? Primarily, it’s like a total workout, combining all the amazing elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance, flexibility, and boosted energy and not only that it leaves you with a serious dose of awesomeness that you can feel throughout your day. Another cool fact: 60-minute Zumba burns an average of 369 calories. It’s quite astonishing. And another best thing is that you don’t need to be a great dancer to do Zumba, just feel the music, challenge your inner Prabhu Deva and that’s it. Leave the rest to us.
- Learning the primary rhythms of Zumba. Joining this Zumba classes will help you learn the core rhythms of Zumba, like Salsa, Cumbia, Merengue, and Reggaeton.
- In this Zumba program, you can learn various steps of Zumba. Learning different Zumba steps is exciting and a great way to lose more calories.
- Here, you can also learn Aqua Zumba. Aqua Zumba is a fascinating yet challenging style of Zumba that you can attempt in this course.
- In this Zumba class, you can also learn Zumba toning. Zumba toning is crucial in Zumba. It also helps you excitingly lose calories.
- In this Zumba program, you can also learn Zumba Sentao. Learning Zumba Sentao from the experts will help to accurately adapt the methods and steps.
- Learning Zumba does not require excellent skills in dancing. And when you attend the Zumba classes, you learn how to dance from your heart.
- No previous experience in dancing is needed
- Comfortable sports shoes
- A place to dance and a broad smile to conquer the world